Saturday, December 8, 2007

Seriously, Fuck 2007

Evidently this year hasn't finished getting the last of its digs in on me. While on my way to my company's holiday party this evening I was rear ended. I was stopped in traffic on 280, when a pickup truck slammed into the car behind me (also stopped) which forced it into me. Ouch. Neck hurts a little bit, but I'm basically fine, so no worries there.

The really awesome part is that I, literally, am just about to sell the fucking thing. This will make it harder to sell, and worth less when I do. You can imagine how thrilled I am. The worst part of all of it though is the amount of time it is sure to consume dealing with car repairs and insurance, etc, etc...

With the exception of the one outstanding highlight of making a rather fantastic new friend, this year has seriously sucked. I can't wait for 2008.

3 comments:

The Eel said...

I keep telling you that if you drive like a madman sooner or later you are gooing to ...
Uh, get rammed from behined wile at a standstill.
Twice.

jwfbean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jwfbean said...

Mateo,

Merry Christmas. I hope the shit sandwich Santa serves you for 2008 is tastier than 2007's.